Hello, My name is Chandeep
Welcome to Goodly!
- I do training programs for some of the top companies on Excel and Power BI
- I also do consulting gigs to help companies automate their most complex business reports using Excel or PowerBI
- With whatever time is left, I blog almost everything about what I learn from my training / consulting projects
A bit more about me…
Back in 2010 till the end of 2013, I used to work for an investment bank, helping startups raise capital. Like most other analysts, my job was to crunch numbers in Excel and then create presentations for conclusions. After working for about 4 years in Investment Banking the self employment bug bit me. In December 2013 I quit my full time job to offer people my skill in Excel Modeling and creating PowerPoint Presentations (perhaps two of the few things that I had learnt really well :D)
and Goodly was born!
A lot of people ask, how did I come up with the name Goodly ?
The name Goodly is not even my creation. When I went out to ask for work, I was lucky to find work but then while billing clients I din’t have a name to put on the invoice, so I called my mother, she was then running a desktop publishing (DTP) business by the name Goodly (originally my father’s creation) and I shamelessly
borrowed took it for 2 reasons
- I rather wanted to break my head doing some kick ass work for my clients than coming up with million dollar name.
- I was sure, NOT to name the business on lines of “Advance Tech Solutions LLP”, that is so much not me! So, it is simple. It is Goodly!
Think of Goodly as my work / invoicing name. It’s not a company, it’s just me! I like solving data problems and because I like solving problems, I don’t want to manage a “Company”.
I would love to add value to your business, whether it is a training assignment or a consulting project. I suggest you to head over to my training or consulting page to know about my offerings in detail. If you are a single person, looking for a training you can check out my online courses.
If you wish to write me in person, here is my email : [email protected]. Leave a comment, let me know about your work and how can I be of your help.
– – –