What’s happening ? Lately (16 August) I visited a holy place for Sikhs in Amritsar (Northern India) known as the Golden Temple, more on this later 😀 but as of now lets continue with a problem asked by one the participants in an Excel session. So the question was..
Participant : Chandeep, can we filter photos in Excel ?
Chandeep : Sure you can !
But when I did that I faced a typical problem ! The photos won’t hide as I applied filter criteria
The Fix !
So I read a couple of blogs and found a fix, here we go. Consider that you have Products, Their Pictures, Model Number and the pictures are not hiding as you filter the products
- Select any one picture and press Ctrl + A (it will select all objects on the sheet)
- Right click any one of them --> Size and Properties
- Under the Properties option choose the option --> ‘Move and Size with Cells’
Now when you apply filter on the products the pictures will be filtered too 😀 (its simple and awesome !)
Continuing with Amritsar
- Golden Temple – The famous Sikh Shrine in the world often touted as the ‘One of the places you must visit before you die‘. I have visited it about 7-8 times now ;-D
- Wagah Border (Indo-Pak Border) – An amazing army parade from both sides (India and Pakistan) happens every evening and it feels more Indian then ever !!
- Jallianwala Bagh – Holds significant importance in the Indian freedom fight (1947 and before) but we ran short of time and we could not visit this place
- Kulcha – A Punjabi dish made with white flour, potato mix, love and oodles of homemade butter and I am sure I gained a couple of pounds in mere 2 days
Here are some snapshots!
Click to enlarge! Enjoy and Take Care!