From the last 45 days or so I got myself drowned with so much work that I had no time to keep up to my blogging schedule. If you happened to stop by my blog, I know I would have disappointed you.
Let me make it up to you.
A while ago I wrote a short e-book on some advanced excel tactics which I never published (don’t ask why!). In the last few days, I tidied it up, added some exercises and practice files along and of-course made it look pretty!
Here is what it has got!
This book is divided into 9 parts that talk about various advanced concepts and explain how to integrate them with one another
- Advanced Formulas
- Array Formulas
- Excel Tables
- Advanced Filter
- Advanced Cell and Range Naming
- Form Controls
- Pivot Tables
- Custom Formatting and Applications
- Sheet Protection
And along side I have put together some practice spreadsheets for you to get your hands dirty.
How to use this e-book!
This is NOT one of those fiction novels that you lay back with.
- You wanna become solid with Excel, you’ve got to practice
- To start with download the ebook
- Practice all the exercises yourself and play along with the excel files that come along
- Needless to say, please do ask questions if any
And finally, Download it !
Yeah Bro, its free! 😀
Over the last few months I have written a few other e-books
- Excel & PowerPoint Speed Tips e-books
- Ulimate Vlookup Guide
- Improve the Look and Feel of your Dashboards
- Download all my Dashboards and Visualizations (Excel files)
Looking to acquire top-notch excel skills? Please do check out my courses