This challenge is inspired from a challenge that Wyn Hopkins recently posted on his blog.
Video – Create Dynamic Columns in Power Query
Consider this simple dataset
Nothing to explain here, I guess!
The Expected Output
- As an output I need a table with all unique Hobbies as columns.
- And a TRUE flag as a value under the column, if the person is pursuing that hobby. For instance, Rehet is marked TRUE for Python and Monkey Bars.
- The output should dynamically expand the (hobbies) columns or (names) rows if new data kicks in.
- Solve this using Power Query.
- Minimize the number of Steps.
- Post your M Code in the comments.