This time rather than posting a DAX cracker, I thought of coming up with sweet little a crossword puzzle. Some of them are sweet and simple others are slightly sour. But no bitter ones in here 😀
Go for it!
Fill the sheet with your responses
Put in your words in the grey boxes
Down – Clues
- 1 – Function that can return both – scalar value and table?
- 3 – MAXX ( VALUES ( Table[Col] ), SUM ( Table[Value] ) ) is lacking _____?
- 4 – Ignore the Filter Context by using?
- 7 – Alternative to OR function
- 8 – To correct months are appearing in alphabetical order, I should use _____?
Across – Clues
- 2 – Function that overrides the visual filter context
- 5 – Function to create a DATE Table ?
- 6 – COUNTROWS ( VALUES ( Table[Col] ) ) can be rewritten as _____?
- 9 – A Measure should always return a _____ value?
- 10 – Activate in-active relationships using _____?
More of an offline excel person? – DOWNLOAD THE EXCEL FILE
Take a snapshot of your responses and stick them in the comments below. I’ll share the answers next week, but I am pretty sure that someone will get there sooner in the comments.
More DAX Puzzles
- An Excel Crossword first
- SUM Puzzle – My Fav
- Set off Invoices from Receipts – FIFO method
- Find Commission Accrued
- Cost Amortization Problem