I got through a few interesting formula challenges in the Round 2 of Excel World Champ. One of the formula based question was similar to this Excel Challenge
Let’s see if we can knock this down!
Here is the Data
Seven students and their marks in 5 subjects. This data is converted into a table named ‘Marks’
Your Challenge :
Find the lowest scoring subject for students ? (Quick Edit) : Find the subject that got the lowest marks for any student ?
I mistakenly wrote lowest scoring subject for students. I have also updated the excel file
Just one Rule : Use a single formula to get the name of the subject!
DOWNLOAD THE EXCEL FILE HERE (Corrected Version)
Post your answers in the comments!
Our Past Excel Challenges
- Separate the values in Columns
- Find the Shift Timing Challenge
- Solve this question without IF (or any other logical function)
- Make a Chart from this Data – Charting Challenge
- Find the Total Hours – Excel Challenge