I am super duper stoked to share with you a voice note that recorded this morning on guess what.. our mutual friend Excel. Albeit, I could have done another video or blog post about it, but I wanted it to be a heartfelt conversation and not another coding sprint video or a blog.
I’ll not keep you hanging, why don’t you listen to the note 🙂
My thoughts on.. why should you learn Modern Excel!
- That I was scared to this voice note.. and why?
- How has excel changed over years and especially what has changed.
- What are the problem with native Excel
- What is Modern Excel and how can it help you?
- Why Modern Excel is a “Hot Skill”
- Bonus Free Course on Power Query
A few links
- Power Query – For Excel 2010 & 2013, In Excel 2016 is pre-built in Data Tab
- Power Pivot – For Excel 2010 in Excel 2013 onward it’s pre-built and needs to be activated from Excel Options window
- Power View – Excel 2016 onward it’s pre-built and needs to be activated from Excel Options window
- Power BI Desktop – It’s free!
- Often time VLookup on Large Data can be tremendously slow – Here is a way to speed it up 1000x
- I have a guide on Vlookup in case you want to download it
Drop me a comment!
If you liked or disliked anything in particular about the voice note or want me to do more or less of these, pretty please let me know by dropping a comment below 😀 I’d be glad to have your feedback