Off late, I have been write a lot of DAX to solve complex problems. So I thought of putting together some fundamental DAX and Data Modeling principles, tips & tricks to help you in your Data Analysis journey
I have prepared 2 downloadable (& printable) tip cards.
- Tip Card 1 – How DAX Measures are Evaluated, it contains
- The 3 step DAX Calculation Process
- Some words of wisdom (of course relating to DAX)
- Relationship Tips & Pitfalls (in Power BI)
- Tip Card 2 – DAX and Data Modeling Rules and Tricks, it contains
- Thumb rules for writing DAX Measures
- Data Modeling best practices
- Common Operators in DAX
and without further ado!
I know you will, but thought of shouting out loud.. send your people this thing if you loved it!
More Downloadable Resources on Power BI
- Learning and Development Dashboard Template
- DAX Keyboard Shortcuts
- Power Query Tip Card
- Books on Power BI
- PAYTM Dashboard Template
- Another DAX TIP Card from Rob Collie